MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Dr. Sklare Responds To Livin' La Vida Low-Carb

A couple of weeks ago I told you about an article written by a man named Dr. John H. Sklare who offered encouragement and advice for people choosing to do the low-carb lifestyle as their choice for losing weight and getting healthy.

Well, I got a response from him today regarding my blog post:

Hi Jimmy,

I'm glad you liked my article and thank you for taking the time to let me know. We all have to do our part and I see you are doing yours as well. Congratulations on your weight loss and on your work in helping and inspiring others.

Dr. Sklare


THANK YOU, Dr. Sklare. You are an inspiration to those of us who are livin' la vida low-carb and we are grateful for your efforts to carry the torch of truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home