MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, August 18, 2005

ATTENTION 'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Readers...

I'M SORRY

ACTIVE

LOW-CARBER

FORUMS



If you haven't already read the updated version of my previous post about the new study being conducted by Dr. Feinman, then please click here to see the corrections.

It seems in my haste during the wee hours this morning to spread the news about this wonderful new survey I made a big fat BOO BOO! For that, I sincerely apologize. It was an honest mistake that I regret making.

To make up for this error, please visit the Active Low-Carber Forum today and post a comment for me begging for forgiveness from the webmaster over there. Better yet, how about participating in his survey for Dr. Feinman?

I appreciate the outpouring of support I receive from so many here at this blog and I am indebted to you all for your kindness and love over the past few months. E-mail me anytime with your comments or suggestions. And ESPECIALLY if I make a dopey mistake like I did today. :-O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home