MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A Brain Teaser With A Compelling Twist

Life has been hectic to say the least since the release of my book "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" last week. Add that on top of a full-time job and two part-time jobs (one of which is at a store that sells Halloween costumes -- AAAAAAACK!), I've barely had any time to write at my blog like I want to. I'm sure you'll understand. :)

So to keep you occupied when you come to my blog, I came across this brain teaser that is sure to keep you entertained. See if you can find the five differences between the two pictures on the screen.

Here is an intelligence scale based on how well you do:

If you can spot FIVE differences, you have a genius IQ!

If you can spot FOUR differences, you have above-average intelligence!

If you can spot THREE differences, you are average!

If you can spot TWO differences, you are just below average!

If you spot ONE difference, then you are slow!

If you can spot NONE, you are retarded!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU! E-mail me at livinlowcarbman@charter.net after you finish the brain teaser and tell me how you did. ENJOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home