MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, December 22, 2005

GeekyBlogs Positively Reviews Low-Carb Blog

I came across a blogging news and reviews blog called GeekyBlogs.com today that is run by a British chap named Andy Carroll. It caught my attention because Andy just happened to notice my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog and decided to write a review of it at his blog.

Describing my blog as a "new blog discussing the benefits of Low Carb diets," Andy notes my 180-pound weight loss success and describes the blog as "entertaining reading."

He expresses concern about a technical formatting issue with Internet Explorer that I haven't got a clue how to fix, but overall says he appreciates the manner in which I write posts at this blog.

For example, he made mention of this blog post as evidence of the influencing impact the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog is having on people who support the low-carb lifestyle.

"So, if you are considering the Atkins diet for weight loss, then this is definitely a blog worth visiting."

THANKS, Andy! I appreciate the fair and honest review of my blog. I put a lot of work into providing my readers the BEST content possible along with my honest and untamed opinions about the issues that matter the most. That's the way I've written at this blog since I started it in April 2005 and that's the way I'll continue to write at it for years to come.

Feel free to join in on the discussion from time to time. It can get heated at times, but we're going to cut through the morass of misinformation out there. That's just the way we like it, don't we? :)

You can e-mail Andy Carroll to thank him for his positive review of this blog by writing to andycarroll@itexpress.co.uk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home