MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Got A Blog Or Web Site? You Can Make 25 Bucks


Technorati is shelling out $25 for you to take their survey

I recently blogged about an incredible tool for people who have a blog called Technorati which tracks and ranks blogs according to traffic, links into your blog, and so much more. It's an informative (and FREE!) way to keep up with what is happening with your blog and to help your readers stay connected to your latest posts.

While I've got you here, if you haven't already made my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog one of your favorites at Technorati, then you can very easily do so simply by clicking here. This will REALLY help me out and will give the low-carb lifestyle that added umph in today's culture of bashing and scorning it. THANK YOU!!!

Okay, so you have a blog or a web site, huh? Do ya, do ya, do ya? If so, then you might be interested in knowing about this new survey being conducted by Technorati where qualified entries will be awarded a check in the amount of $25. I finished my survey last night in about 20 minutes, so I earned OVER a dollar a minute taking it. You sure can't beat FREE MONEY!

The specifics of the survey are regarding the purpose of your blog or web site and what you think about the various advertising ventures that are currently available. It looks to me like Technorati is probably trying to team up with Yahoo to offer third-party ads similar to the ones provided by Google (you know, those annoying and sometimes irrelevant ones I had to ban on my blog last year). I guess they're tired of seeing these Google ads all over the place and now want to try to get their piece of the online marketing pie.

So, go ahead and take the survey. YOU COULD WIN $25 CASH, TOO! It was very easy and you could help them make the decision to begin offering ads for you blog in the near future, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I only got $15. :-p

6/25/2006 9:10 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Really? I wonder how they determine who got how much? At least that's $15 MORE than you would have had if I didn't tell you about it. :D

6/25/2006 9:45 PM  
Blogger Denise Wakeman aka The Blog Squad said...

Thanks for the heads up on this survey. I only got $15 too. Not so much about the money, but I was curious about the survey and what they were looking for regaring ads and web 2.0.

6/25/2006 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home