MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Having Trouble With E-mail Today...

If you have attempted to e-mail me today and I have not responded back to you, let me apologize to you. My Charter account has been acting up ALL DAY LONG (very frustrating, too!) and I have only had sporadic access to any e-mails I may have received from you. In fact, I KNOW for a fact that I have not received many e-mails because I sent several tests and only got one of them. ARGH!

For the next few days, if you want to send me an e-mail, then please use my LowCarbNewsline.com e-mail address at editor@lowcarbnewsline.com.

Again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and hope to have normal access to my Charter e-mail account very soon. I look forward to hearing from you and responding to your e-mails as soon as possible. THANKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home