MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, September 18, 2006

Get Your 'Biggest Loser' Links Right Here

With the season premier of the hit NBC reality show "The Biggest Loser" 3 coming this Wednesday, September 20, 2006 at 8:00PM EST, I thought it would be good to compile all of my links related to "The Biggest Loser" over at my brand new "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Links" blog.

As you can imagine, I'm a BIG FAN of this show and appreciate what it is doing worldwide to change people's lives. It has even been featured in Australia this year and other countries are wanting to bring it their way. With everyone wanting to get into shape by losing weight and getting healthy, "The Biggest Loser" is a phenomenon that has left its mark on television history.

I have written extensively on the show and will continue to do so. Click here to access all of my previous blog posts about "The Biggest Loser."

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home