MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Interviews At 'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Links'

If you are looking for the interviews I have conducted with the various leaders in the low-carb industry, health experts, television personalities, personal trainers, prominent authors, and others, then you can now access all of them at my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Links" blog.

From Dr. Jonny Bowden to Dr. Dean Ornish as well as "The Biggest Loser" trainer Bob Harper to Dr. Eric Westman from Duke University, we've got 'em all for you in one convenient place to access anytime. I am expecting to add many more in 2007, so be sure to check back often.

Do you have a specific request for me to interview somebody? I'm not making any promises I'll be able to conduct the interview, but I'll certainly try. Please feel free to e-mail me with your suggestion for a future interview and I will attempt to arrange it for my blog.

THANK YOU for helping this blog stay on the cutting edge providing you with the very best independent and unfiltered truth about diet, fitness, health, and nutrition on the Internet today. I'll continue to strive for excellence in all that I do here.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home