MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, September 27, 2007

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show' Episode 90: Earth To Reader, Earth To Reader...Hello?

You don't even want to know all the rather "interesting" (and that's a nice way of putting it) e-mails I receive from people about the things I write about here at my blog. While the overwhelming responses come from the mostly intelligent, insightful, and supportive members of my readership, sometimes you just have to put up with somebody who either has an ax to grind or is "out there."

In Episode 90 of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore," I share with you an e-mail that fits BOTH of those descriptions. The reader was responding to this blog post about the definition of the word "obese" and how technically I am still an obese man according to BMI standards. Read that post first so you can get the context of today's podcast.

Click on the "LISTEN NOW" link below or download it to your iPod:

icon for podpress  "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" Episode 90 [10:21m]: LISTEN NOW | Download

Can you say one fry short of a Happy Meal with this guy who e-mailed me? It's incredible how people can write something like that to a complete stranger and not even think twice about it. And then to try to insult me by calling me all those names, you can't help but laugh and shake your head at human nature. It keeps things interesting, that's for sure!

Low-carb sanity in an insane world is accessed by:

1. Listening at the official web site
2. Going to iTunes
3. Calling (818) 688-2763 to listen via Podlinez
4. Subscribing to the RSS feed

What do you think about this lunatic...er, I mean, reader who had some rather peculiar comments about obesity in modern times? Does he have a point or is he simply all wet? Let's see what YOU think and tell me what your reaction to him is!

We're coming up on my 100th podcast show in just a matter of weeks which I am extremely excited about! I'm working on making it a VERY SPECIAL PODCAST by celebrating with some FREE GIVEAWAYS from those who support the work I am doing. If you are a business owner and have something you would like to donate to this effort, then please e-mail me at livinlowcarbman@charter.net to discuss the details. I'm happy to give a plug for your products and company for being willing to provide these prizes, so please contact me if you are interested. THANKS!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

From one fat beastard to another... I love ya Jimmy :D

9/27/2007 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home