MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Friday, April 22, 2005

CommonVoice Article About This New Blog

I just posted the following article at CommonVoice.com about this new blog:

"Low-Carb Lifestyle Blog Created To Encourage And Educate"

If you just found this blog for the first time after reading about it on CommonVoice.com, then welcome to my little low-carb domain on the Internet. I hope you will find some interesting information about livin' la vida low-carb while you are here. Feel free to click on the links at the bottom right hand side of the page and leave your comments here if you have any questions or feedback you would like to express to me about anything and everything low-carb. I am here to serve you and help you along in your own low-carb journey to better health.

I look forward to meeting a lot of new friends through this forum.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home