MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Welcome to Livin' La Vida Low-Carb

This blog was literally birthed out of the tremendous outpouring of requests I have received around the world for help from people who have struggled with losing weight as I once did.

After losing 180 pounds on Atkins in 2004 and keeping it off with a continued low-carb lifestyle, I am embarking on a mission to help as many people as I can to do the same for themselves. If I can do it, then so can you!

In fact, I am in the midst of writing a book about my success which I hope to have out by the Fall. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, I am happy to answer any questions you may have about low-carb. Feel free to e-mail me at musicbuyer@aol.com or leave a post.

Now it's time for me to get back to livin' la vida low-carb!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home