MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Diabetes Blog Joins Us In The Health Debate

I got an unexpected e-mail today from a man named Paul Chaney who serves as the editor of an excellent web site on the subject of diabetes entitled The Diabetes Blog. He even posted a comment on one of my latest blog entries where he said he would be "following your blog closely." Wow, thanks!

He sort of stumbled across my blog while doing a Google News search on "diabetes" and decided to tell all of his readers about this forum. THANKS for the plug, Paul! Welcome to "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb!"

Paul also posted a link on his web site to one of my blog entries from Monday entitled "Tackling Obesity Needs Low-Carb Option, Not Just Another Low-Fat Initiative."

It seems the inseparable connection between the low-carb lifestyle and diabetes makes Paul and I blood brothers in the whole health and weight debate. We will likely cross paths many times as we try to spread the right information about what is best for optimum health in the United States. I'm sure we'll be blogging on similar subjects quite often.

I am so glad he stumbled across this blog and I will obviously let you know if I see anything over at The Diabetes Blog from time to time that I think you would be interested in reading, too.

I personally invite you to visit Paul's blog today and let me know what you think. You can even let him know "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Man" sent you by contacting him here. :-)

While you're there, you might want to check out this recent blog entry that especially caught my eye because it is something I hammer hard and often here at "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb!"

For your convenience, I have also added "The Diabetes Blog" to my list of Low-Carb Links. While it's not technically a low-carb web site, it has some information on there that could help you, especially if you are a diabetic.

ENJOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home