MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Friday, May 27, 2005

Follow-up E-mail From 300-Pound Atkins Weight Loss Champion

After telling you about John Smith's phenomenal 300-pound weight loss on Atkins yesterday, I decided to send him an encouraging e-mail. Here's what appears to be a standard response to my correspondence:

YESSSSS!!!

I truly want to thank you for your concern and am deeply honored that you took the time to show how much you care. You are and will be my inspiration for a long time to come.

Also, please give me a few days and I will send you an additional E-mail answering any questions to the best of my ability. In addition, you will be suprised with what I have to offer. I am a very down to earth person who also cares and I intend to prove that. Everything is just not about me. We will become onehuge family and defeat the cries, sadness, embarassments and all other things associated with being overweight. That is a promise as well as a fact. Remember this word: F.I.G.-- it will be very important as you soon will see.

Sincerely,
John W Smith-
-New Friend Forever

Ps. Never say never--No such a thing as a weight problem.

Let's say: We all have a correctible situation that will be resolved.


It looks like John may be writing a book, too! EXCELLENT! I'll let you know if I get a personal reply to my e-mail. Here's what I wrote to him on Thursday:

Dear John,

THANK YOU for sharing your weight loss success story with KSDK-TV. I am honored to have the privilege of writing to you today because you are exactly what people need to hear about the healthy alternative that the low-carb lifestyle is for people who have struggled trying to lose weight their entire lives.

You see, I too lost a lot of weight on Atkins in 2004. I went from 410 pounds down to the 230-pound healthy man that I am today. Now I'm writing a book about my 180 pound success story and I recently created a blog to help educate and encourage people who are doing the low-carb lifestyle.

I wrote a blog entry today about you and would welcome any feedback or comments you may have to share with my readers. My blog post is also reprinted at CommonVoice.com, SCHeadlines.com and is picked up by Google News.

God bless you, my friend. I am so very proud of what you have accomplished with the Atkins lifestyle. It is a decision that you will not regret. And you and I can laugh at anyone who thinks this isn't a healthy way to eat! The proof that it works is in our results. Enough said, right?

Take care and I hope to hear from you soon!

Jimmy Moore, "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Man"
musicbuyer@aol.com
http://livinlavidalocarb.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home