MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, May 30, 2005

Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Article Featured In GoLower Newsletter

Do you remember that article I wrote a couple of weeks ago about a British company called Go Lower who makes these absolutely delicious nut bars that are low-carb?

They just released their May 2005 newsletter which features my story as well as ones from David Mendosa who has an web site called Diabetes Update and our friend Katherine Prouty at Low Carb Freedom who recently blogged about Livin' La Vida Low-Carb.

Go Lower wants to expand its distribution into the United States very soon. Send them an e-mail urging them to find a distributor to get these delicious and nutritious low-carb snacks into America as soon as possible.

Everyone I gave a sample of these bars to immediately fell in love with them and wanted to know how they could get them. There will be a demand for these and you will want to be one of the first to taste them for yourself.

As soon as I hear about where you can purchase these in the United States, I will let you know. In the meantime, you can order them on the Internet by clicking here.

Has anyone else tasted the Go Lower Bars yet? Let me know by leaving a comment below! They've also got brownies and ice cream that I hope to sample very soon and report to you what I think. If they're half as good as the nut bars, then I KNOW I'll love them, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home