MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, May 26, 2005

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Attracts 5000 In First Month

Today marks one-month since I launched into the incredible world of the blogosphere. And what a month it has been!

As of today, we have had more than 5000 unique pageviews in just the past four weeks! The tremendous success of this little web site has been better than I could have ever imagined. I have received so many e-mails from people telling me how much they enjoy the blog and that they visit every single day. Almost everyone has encouraged me in ways you will never know. I only hope this forum continues to be an inspiring and educational destination for people doing the low-carb lifestyle.

THANKS for sharing in this experience with me. I have met so many new friends through this and I think I've made few new enemies from low-fat supporters! :-) Oh well, I can't help but share what's on my heart regarding the subject of low-carb because of what it has meant to me. That's what I do here every single day and in my upcoming book. I am nearing the end of the writing process and can't wait for you to read it!

If you haven't told your friends and family about "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb," then now is the perfect time to do it! The success of this blog will only continue as long as people like you see it as something of value to you personally. I put a lot of work into making your visits to this blog worth your time. And hopefully you leave a little more educated and encouraged to start or continue livin' la vida low-carb.

Feel free to contact me anytime. God bless you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home