MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Low Carb Freedom Creator Discovers This Blog

News about this blog is beginning to trickle across the blogosphere slowly, but surely as I discovered another low-carb blog talking about "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" today.

This time, it's "Low Carb Freedom", created by Katherine Prouty who experienced her own 50-pound low-carb weight loss over the past year or so thanks to livin' la vida low-carb. Congratulations, Katherine!

Prouty said she created "Low Carb Freedom" to help overweight adults and kids by giving them low-carb alternatives that can work long term.

Oh, I think I'm gonna like this blog already! My mission is similar inasmuch as I want to educate and encouragement people about the healthy benefits of the low-carb lifestyle. We're all in this together, so we can use all the support we can get!

She started livin' la vida low-carb after doing a lot of research about this way of eating on her own. Just like me, she expresses her own opinions about what low-carb is and seeks to impart the firsthand knowledge she has about low-carb on those who read her blog.

Something else me and Prouty have in common is politics. As a political science major in college, my passion for the subject is almost as strong as it is for low-carb right now. I really like the comparison she makes about the impact of low-carb bloggers on health with the political bloggers on the mainstream media.

"I hope that the nutritional establishment will meet the same challenge that the journalism establishment is now meeting with bloggers -- and that both establishments will be better for it."

All I can say is, AMEN TO THAT! If you are a regular reader at "Low Carb Freedom," then kick off your shoes and make yourself at home here in this forum. We welcome your comments anytime and I value your readership as I seek to bring you the best low-carb news and commentary that I possibly can.

Be sure to browse around for a while and let me know what you think!

The information on "Low Carb Freedom" is invaluable to people doing low-carb. While I offer my opinions responding to the daily barrage of criticism about low-carb that comes from the media on a daily basis, Prouty chooses to offer incredibly practical advice and suggestions about how to do the low-carb lifestyle better. Both of our blogs complement each other very nicely because we are active bloggers who update several times a day.

I have added "Low Carb Freedom" to my list of Low-Carb Links for your convenience. Be sure you visit there often and tell Prouty "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Man" sent you! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home