MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Sunday, May 22, 2005

New Features Added To 'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Blog

You may have noticed I recently added a lot of new features to the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog. Here's a quick look at what has been added:

Google Search
The little box underneath the Google logo allows you to conduct a Google search of any keyword while you are visiting my blog. It's an invaluable research tool if you want to look up something you read in one of my blog entries to find out more about it. For example, if I cite a poll about low-carb and you want to investigate the source of that poll even further, you can enter the name of the polling company in the Google search box and it will most likely lead you to relevant pages for your research. Use this box often if you have any questions you want answered about virtually anything you are looking for.

Most Popular Posts
One of the most frequent questions I am asked is, "Where can I find the post you wrote about (blank)? I know you wrote about it, but I can't find it." Since I write so many posts and only show the last 25 on my blog at any given time, some of the older posts have been archived. You can easily access these anytime by clicking on the Archives section at the bottom of the page and search by month. But for those posts that I get a lot of requests for, I decided to create a Most Popular Posts section. Here is where you will find my before and after pictures, links to articles I wrote about low-carb before creating this blog and much, much more! If you have trouble finding anything you are looking for, you can always e-mail me and I will be happy to help you find it. I'm user-friendly, so I want my blog to be the same!

Low-Carb Resources
The latest addition to "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" is this section chock full of all kinds of low-carb resources, including books, DVDs and other items that can help you on your low-carb lifestyle. While I have reviewed some of these products on my blog, I have not had the opportunity to read every single one of them. Therefore, I am not necessarily recommending or endorsing them. However, I have chosen a select group of low-carb resources that I believe can help you as you are doing this new lifestyle for yourself. Feel free to click on the links and find out more about what is out there. If you like it, then you will be able to order it directly from Amazon.com using the link I provided. And, in a few months, my own book will be available to purchase there, too! Hot diggity dog!

Low-Carb Links
These are the best low-carb links available for anyone desiring more information about the low-carb lifestyle. I encourage you to visit some of these other web sites to find out even more about low-carb living, search for low-carb recipes, see inspirational success stories, chat with other beginning, intermediate and long-time low-carbers and more! You might even meet a few new friends that you didn't know you had. That's been my experience when I have visited. Tell them Jimmy from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" sent you. :-)

I try to update the blog at least twice per day (and sometimes even more than that!). Tell your friends, family, or (if you don't like the blog) you can even tell you enemies! Hee hee! THANK YOU for making my mission of educating and encouraging people about the wonderful healthy benefits of doing a low-carb lifestyle so easy to do. You all are an inspiration to me! God bless you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home