MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, May 26, 2005

No More Annoying Google Ads

You may have noticed that the Google ads that used to appear across the top of this blog are gone. That was done intentionally by special request from my readers.

It seems the ads were sometimes inappropriate and did not relate to the topic of this blog. For example, ads for music downloads and creating your own blog would appear alongside low-carb and vitamin ads. Additionally, the same ads appeared day after day after day and did not update and refresh as new content was added.

As a result, I decided it was best to remove the Google ads completely from this blog to avoid frustrating my readers any further. THANK YOU for your comments!!!

I value your feedback anytime and I will take appropriate action when necessary.

"Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" is a labor of love, but I want it to be the very best low-carb blog it can possibly be! I am grateful for your devoted readership.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home