MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Please Register With My Blog To Post Comments

Hey all you low-carbers! I just have a quick note to share with you regarding making comments on my blog. It's not what I wanted to do, but it's something I now have to do.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to make people register to leave a comment so that anyone and everyone could make a comment about what they have read in this forum. But since someone has abused this privilege and posted an advertisement for his vitamin product under one of my recent posts, I have no choice but to have you register with my blog to post comments.

Rest assured that I will not do anything with your information and you will be allowed to make any comments you would like about my posts as long as you register with "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb."

I apologize for having to do this, but this idiot has left me no choice. Thanks for your understanding. I appreciate everyone who has commented since I first launched this blog three weeks ago today. The feedback you provide has been amazing!

Of course, if you want to share you comments with me, but not with the blog members, you can still e-mail me anytime. THANKS!

Be looking for lots of great content in the coming days as we take on and challenge the myths and lies about low-carb that lurk out there in the media. I'll be watching!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home