MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Positive Feedback For Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Continues

Since launching this blog three weeks ago, I have been simply amazed by the incredibly positive feedback I have received from people who are glad to have found a kindred spirit regarding the low-carb lifestyle. Many have shared their gratefulness to me for speaking the truth about livin' la vida low-carb and to not back down. The more you get to know me, the more you'll realize that I won't! :-)

Here's some of the most recent feedback I've received:

Suzi said: "I think your story is amazing. I am very impressed with your progress, well done and you look great."

Kevin remarked: "I have read with interest all your recent articles on low carb/Atkins. I think they are great, factual and provide a good jab at the pseudo-doctors that are always knocking low carb as a way of eating."

Carla stated: "I came across your blog quite by accident and was pleasantly surprised."

Allen explained: "I just wanted to tell you that I enjoy reading your blog regarding your low carb lifestyle. Your writing style keeps me interested, and I often learn about new stories on the net that I have missed. Keep up the good work and I wish you continued success in your low carb life."

Jason added: "I love the fact that you're writing news stories everyday about low carb. You are voicing how the low carb industry/community feels about cry-wolf tactics that the media portrays on the death of low carb. There is definitely an agenda but I can't figure out what it is. I know the agenda of the PCRM trashing Atkins and low carb is about veganism. Anyway, thanks again for giving a voice for low carb at a time when no other media outlet is showing the positives of low carb."

Feel free to share your comments with me at musicbuyer@aol.com. I look forward to getting your feedback and THANK YOU for making this blog a tremendous success!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS for your comments, Adam. I checked out your web site and have already added it to my list of low-carb links. CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss success. Hang in there with the low-fatties. They'll drive you crazy with their nutty philosophy of starving themselves to death! :-) THANKS again for visiting my blog.

5/12/2005 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home