MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, May 30, 2005

Utah Schoolteacher Starts Low-Carb Recipe Blog

I came across this new blog today called Kalyn's Kitchen thanks to a blog entry I read from my new friend Katherine Prouty at Low Carb Freedom.

Kalyn Denny, thanks to some technical assistance from her brother Rand, created Kalyn's Kitchen because she loved to cook low-carb and wanted a better way to distribute her recipes other than to her friends via e-mail.

She specifically followed the South Beach Diet and lost 35 pounds while increasing her energy and dropping the cholesterol medicine. WOO HOO!

I don't usually post low-carb recipes or their links on my blog because frankly everybody and their momma has their own definition of low-carb. And while I don't adhere to the South Beach way of doing low-carb, I think Kalyn has crafted some tasty treats for even the most finicky of eaters.

Most importantly, Kalyn shares in my passion about livin' la vida low-carb and wants to help reverse the "negative stereotypes" that are out there, especially in the media. Well, Kalyn, that's exactly what Livin' La Vida Low-Carb is all about! We'll keep telling the truth in this forum until everyone realizes how healthy and delicious low-carb living can be.

Ya'll (that's the Southern boy in me coming out!) go see Kalyn's Kitchen and cook yourself some vittles to try! Let me and Kalyn know what you think!

2 Comments:

Blogger rand said...

I've tried several of Kalyn's recipes and they are very, very good. Thanks for posting this.

5/31/2005 10:24 PM  
Blogger rand said...

OOps. I meant to say I've tried "all" of her recipes. I've got a little inside connection. Thanks for the post.

5/31/2005 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home