MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Because I'm Livin' La Vida Low-Carb, I Can...

Here's an interactive activity for you to think about as you are enjoying your weekend. Whether you have been livin' la vida low-carb for 3 days, 3 months or 3 years, I would like to hear your thoughts on the following statement:

Because I'm livin' la vida low-carb, I can...

I need YOU to fill in the blank. Be as long or as short as you want, but I want your honest comments about what living the low-carb lifestyle has meant to you. I will reserve my answer to that question for now because I want to hear what you all have to say.

Click on the comment link below and share your thoughts with all of us! Or, you may e-mail me your comments and I will post them to this blog post.

Don't be shy, let us know what you think about livin' la vida low-carb! I can't wait to read what you write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home