MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, June 13, 2005

Calling All Low-Carb Enthusiasts ... Interested In Becoming A Columnist?

Are you an enthusiastic supporter of the low-carb lifestyle and wished there was a way you could write articles about livin' la vida low-carb with the potential of having your work to be seen my thousands of eyeballs all across the Internet?

If so, then I've got some fantastic news for you!

A brand new web site that will be dedicated to low-carb news and information is in the process of being created that will feature headlines about low-carb, health, obesity, and much more. This web site will give readers the ability to post the headlines they are interested in as well as leaving their comments about those articles in a special discussion forum.

To get an idea for what this process looks like, you can visit CommonVoice.com or SCHeadlines.com to see the template for this new web site. The creator of those web sites is teaming up with "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" to offer a place for low-carbers to hang out and chat about the latest low-carb news of the day.

However, we need columnists (besides me!) to write for this new web site. If you feel you are qualified and able to write at least 2 low-carb articles per week (of course, you can always do more than that!), then please e-mail me this week. I will only be reviewing potential writers this week so you must let me know as soon as possible if you want to do this. The deadline for letting me know is Saturday, June 18, 2005.

Think you've got what it takes? Then here's what I need from you:

- Your name as you want it to appear on the web site (real names only please)
- Your e-mail address
- Your telephone number (in case I have any questions)
- Tell me why you want to do this in 50 words or less
- A 100-word writing sample of what the low-carb lifestyle means to you

Although this is a volunteer position only, you will certainly have some perks to enjoy such as having your articles read by people surfing the Internet and possibly landing on Google News (I have had FOUR of my columns featured there in just the past week which were cumulatively read by over 10,000 people!). This may be the opportunity you have been waiting for!

What does this change about the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog? Absolutely nothing. My analysis of the low-carb news will continue to be featured here as it has been for the nearly seven weeks we have been online. But this new web site will enable more people to become involved in spreading the good news about low-carb and allow for more interaction with people interested in this topic.

I will announce the URL for this new web site very soon. In the meantime, let me hear from you if you are interested in joining me in this effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home