MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Health-Hack.com Offers Health Advice For Computer Geeks

I discovered a new health web site yesterday who targets people stuck in front of a computer all day. If you're like me, that's all you feel like you ever do!

Thankfully, Health-Hack.com is there to offer us health advice to help us cope with the daily stresses of typing and staring at a screen for hours on end. They even occasionally talk about nutrition from time to time and are very favorable towards livin' la vida low-carb. Sweet!

The Senior Editor of Health-Hack.com is a guy who goes by the name of "Tut" (I guess I should have come up with some jazzy little nickname before starting my blog -- call me "livinlavidalowcarbman"!) and he has been writing articles there since 2001.

"Tut" wrote to me about my blog: "It's really great to see how successful your site has grown in a relatively short time. I found Livin' La Vida Low Carb through one of our reader's Bloglines lists, and I've been hooked for several weeks now. I particularly like the no-nonsense stance you take on anti-LC propaganda."

That's one of the primary purposes of my blog, "Tut"! Little by little, we will change people's perceptions that low-carb is anything but the excellent alternative to the low-fat diets that have been indoctrinated into our lives for generations. Times are changing and people are finally waking up to the fact there are other options that can work for them.

I have added Health-Hack.com to my list of Low-Carb Links, so feel free to go by and say hello to "Tut" anytime. Tell him I sent you! You can e-mail him at webmeister@health-hack.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home