MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Home Videos And Photos Can Kickstart Your Weight Loss

I did something last night that was incredibly moving to me as I am continuing on with my low-carb lifestyle. It is something that I need to do more of and encourage you to incorporate it within your weight loss and weight maintenance plan.

For some reason I had the urge to watch some home videos from just a few years back and I was utterly amazed by the man I was seeing that used to be me. My wife even commented that she did not recognize me in those videos.

The dramatic change from 410-pound Jimmy to 230-pound Jimmy is hard for me to see sometimes because I only see myself when I look in the mirror. But watching those videos gave me a real glimpse at who I was and propelled me to never, ever want to be that person again.

I also found some old "big boy" photographs of myself that did the same thing. It's amazing how your perception is jaded when you are living inside of your body that you don't even realize how big you have gotten. That's hard for thin people to understand, but it is a reality that those of us who have been overweight or obese can relate with fully.

Need to kickstart your weight loss program into high gear today? Try playing a recent home video or look at a photo album of yourself. You will be stunned by what you see. Allow these to motivate, inspire and spur you on to the success you deserve! YOU CAN DO IT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there, This Is Graham King featured on your page.

If you would like ot get in touch my email is Gking353uk@aol.com

Many thanks for posting your story I was amazed to see it but so proud

Thanks Again

4/09/2008 3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home