MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Briefly Blogging While On Vacation...

I've been in the state of Tennessee for the past few days and DANG IT'S HOT! LOL! It's that way just about everywhere right now, isn't it? My dad has invited my relatives to meet for some homeade ice cream this afternoon for everyone to cool off. In case you are wondering, NO I'm not going to splurge on the ice cream. He bought me some great low-carb ice cream to enjoy while everyone else has the sugary stuff.

It's been weird for my dad to see me livin' la vida low-carb. He couldn't believe I put a way four cheeseburgers last night and still lose weight. But I did. And at a work day at his church this morning, I ate 4 thick sausage patties along with a half plate of eggs with cheese on top. This doesn't look like the low-fat diet foods I used to eat when I was younger and trying to lose weight.

I'm enjoying my time away, but I do miss writing on the blog. I guess we all need to get away every once in a while, don't we? Well, I had better get going so I can pick up some diet sodas and other snacks to eat on while I'm here. There's slim pickins at dad's house with foods I can eat. SEE YA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home