Monday, July 18, 2005

My AFTER Pictures


Blogger DietKing said...

All I can say is, 'Wow'! You worked really, really hard, and it shows. Congratulations!

7/18/2005 11:43 AM  
Blogger Kalyn said...

Loved seeing the pictures. I hope you are putting some of those in the book. And by the way, thanks for mentioning my blog in your book too. I can't wait to see it.

7/18/2005 1:25 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Thanks Adam and Kalyn! The change physically does not even begin to compare to my change mentally. :-)

These pictures will DEFINITELY be in my book and both of you will be included in it. I'm still trying to figure out where I can put The Diet King, but you're gonna be in there somewhere.

THANKS for your support, guys!

7/18/2005 5:49 PM  
Blogger DietKing said...

Jimmy, here's an idea: Put 'Diet King' under the section of THINGS NOT TO DO WHILE DIETING!LOL!!

7/18/2005 5:55 PM  
Blogger Sandylp said...

You look so much younger in your "after" pictures! Now that's an incentive for anyone!!

7/19/2005 10:30 PM  
Blogger Christine Moore said...

Hey Jimmy,

That's my baby...uh huh!!!! :-)
You look great!!! I'm so proud to be your wife!!!! I love you!!!!

Christine Moore

10/24/2005 1:06 AM  
Blogger AshleyC said...

Congratulations on your tremendous weight loss success! You are a true inspiration to me! My doctor is doing everything she can to push me to get Lap Band surgery...and it is people like you that prove: WE CAN DO IT ON OUR OWN! Thanks for being such a huge inspiration and I hope you feel as great on the inside as you look on the outside!

1/13/2006 8:04 AM  
Blogger Newbirth said...

You look like a totally different person!

1/18/2006 11:29 PM  
Blogger Anandia said...

What an inspiration you are!

I too have lost weight following Atkins as well (84 lbs in 2000, only to gain it back....96 lbs and counting from this time last year). I am diabetic, and this woe is the only way I can control it. The fact that I've slimmed down along the way is just icing on the cake!

I would love to hear from you sometime (email me at! Anyone who likes Russ Taff is A-OK in my book (I went to see him in concert back in 1988 or 1989, and still have some of his tapes that I listen to now and again).

God Bless!

5/24/2006 10:40 AM  
Blogger Anandia said...

One more thing....last year at this time, my doctor told me that my liver was failing and that I needed to have that gastric bypass surgery or face liver transplant prospects. I actually looked into it, until I found out that my insurance would only cover $8,000 out of $30,000. My response was " might as well die, and you can bury me, because it'd be cheaper that way!"

I am so glad that happened, now. I have lost 96 lbs, and feel terrific. And I did it all through lowcarb!

I am planning on going back to school to become a Registered Dietician, so I can help others who are just like I had been! I thank God every day for Dr. Atkins. Without him, I would not be where I am today.

5/24/2006 10:43 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Your wife must be soooo proud of you....heck I'm proud of you and I don't even know you! Like I said on another blog look GREAT!

6/23/2007 6:20 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANK YOU, Lori! Christine IS proud of me and I've even inspired her to begin livin' la vida low-carb.

She doesn't like it when I tell people we are now less than 100 pounds apart in our weight (we used to be nearly 300 pounds apart!). LOL!

We're keeping at it for our health. THANKS again for your kind comments.

6/23/2007 6:55 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Well done!

7/16/2007 3:26 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Love the before and after pics! What an accomplishment! Great to see you're a Tennessee fan! Go Vols!

1/08/2008 11:31 PM  
Blogger My friends call me Tulip said...

I loved looking through your 'before and after' pictures. Well done, you must feel soooo much better?

5/25/2008 8:08 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Yes, I do! :)

5/25/2008 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jimmy any help u can send this way would b good...i am just getting ready to start the low carb..after haveing a hysterectomy and quit smoking at the same... i have gained 100+lbs...i am gone to do the dr. atkins...but i have been wathcing blaines low carb and i hate to here he is only reruns..i wish they would bring him back..any help or advice would b great..tks 4

8/04/2008 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home