MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Regent University Helps Promote 'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb'

I received contact from a newspaper in the Hampton Roads, Virginia (Virginia Beach/Norfolk) on Tuesday inquiring about obtaining a copy of my weight loss success story book called "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb." As you know from this blog post, I just sent my manuscript to the publisher and it could be several months before the finished book comes out. But still I wondered how in the world they caught wind that I wrote a book and wanted to help me promote it.

Lo and behold, the school I received my Master's Degree from is the culprit:

"Regent alum writes book about weight loss challenge"

I graduated with a Master of Arts degree in Public Policy from Regent University in 2002. They previously wrote about my weight loss success itself in a story in April, but now they have sent this press release out to the media regarding my book.

This was a nice surprise from the school I still owe tens of thousands of student loan dollars to. LOL! I guess they want me to hurry up and pay them off, so they can get their money. Just kidding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home