MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Sunday, August 28, 2005

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Book Set To Release in 6-8 Weeks

Hey there! I am in the process of reading the final draft version of my upcoming book, "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb," today and will not have time to do a lot of blogging. I want to make sure what I send to my publisher is exactly what I want to appear in print because this is the point of no return. Whatever I send to them when I am finished editing this version of my manuscript is what will be in the book itself. Therefore, I will be pouring over the manuscript ONE LAST TIME all day today to make sure everything is as perfect as it can possibly be.

With that said, I am so excited to announce to you that I am less than two months away from releasing my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" book to the world and wanted you to be the first to know about it. By late October, this dream of authoring my very first book will be a reality and orders will begin shipping to those of you who have been patiently waiting for it to come out. A link will be provided for you at this blog very soon to be able to place your order directly with the book manufacturer so you can be one of the first to purchase and own your copy of this project I have poured my heart and soul into for the past seven months.

THANK YOU as always for your loving support because each of you make this blog and my book a worthwhile venture. I have met a lot of new friends through this forum and look forward to meeting many more in the days, months and years ahead. Your kindness towards me is greatly appreciated and your thoughtful words of thankfulness for what I do here do not go unnoticed. God bless each of you as you are livin' la vida low-carb and we'll keep sharing with others the education and encouragement they need to begin following the healthy low-carb lifestyle for themselves.

By the way, be looking for that long-awaited local newspaper article about my weight loss story coming this Wednesday. The journalist who wrote the story said this is one of the best columns of her career. It will be a real treat and I will share it with you in just a few more days. SEE YA!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

Congratulations Jimmy. It's hard enough to just find something to write on a blog every day or so. Writing a book must take enormous discipline. Good Luck. I will be watching for it.
Kalyn

8/28/2005 1:36 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

I did have several people proofread it for me all along the way, Connie. This is the final final final final (did I mention it was the final) draft. Most of it is perfect, but I'm tweaking it here and there. THANKS for the suggestion. I appreciate your support And Kalyn, your blog gets a BIG-TIME mention in Chapter 1. :-)

Jimmy

8/28/2005 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home