MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Newspaper Story About My Weight Loss...

has been postponed until Thursday. It was supposed to come out "tentatively" for Wednesday, but a breaking story pushed my human interest story to the backburner.

I spoke with the journalist writing my story, Teresa Killian, this morning and she let me know that everything was finished except for a few more final touches to the final draft. This definitely will make up for the previous story she wrote about low-carb. :-) THANKS, Teresa!

I am so excited to have you read this story and the exposure locally that this will give me for my book and blog. As soon as a link is available to the story online by the Spartanburg Herald-Journal, I will post it here. Hopefully, that will be on Thursday!

There will even be some new pictures taken just last week of me eating at my desk at work and exercising on the elliptical at the YMCA.

Did I tell you another paper called recently about including my story as part of their "Extreme Weight Loss" series? They are looking for people who lost weight "the natural way" and found out about my weight loss success. I'll keep you posted if anything comes of that opportunity.

8/17/2005 UPDATE: I'm getting a good education about the behind-the-scenes process of creating a story for a newspaper now. I just heard from the journalist who is writing my story and she has had to postpone the article yet again so that it can be the best it can be. I understand that, especially since she is a new writer and wants it to be well-written. So, it will not be coming out on Thursday. Rest assured that when this story about my weight loss does come out, I'll post a link to it at my blog. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home