MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

They Want A Picture Of Me Eating...

and exercising. My local newspaper, The Spartanburg Herald-Journal, is doing a feature story about my weight loss on the Atkins diet this week and called about taking some pictures of me doing various things.

While I expected them to want to take some pictures of me exercising, I about died laughing when the reporter said she wanted a picture of me eating, too. Oooo. Now that's an exciting picture. LOL! Actually, this will be a good opportunity to show that eating low-carb is great-tasting, convenient, and fulfilling. I'll probably have some turkey and pepperoni slices rolled up with American cheese with mayonnaise to dip it in and a slice of Ruby Tuesday's cheesecake for dessert.

The photographer will show up at my job on Thursday at 1:30pm to take the pictures of me eating and then will make the one-mile drive to the local YMCA in downtown Spartanburg, South Carolina to take some photos of me exercising on the elliptical machine. This is so exciting! Yee ha!

The journalist who is writing the story, Teresa Killian, said she has received several quotes from some of my fellow co-workers and someone from the YMCA about my weight loss story. She will be putting the final touches on the story on Thursday and it may be printed on Friday.

Of course, I'll post a link to the story as soon as it is in print. I am so glad to have the opportunity to share with my local community about how real people can and do lose weight by livin' la vida low-carb. I cherish these kind of opportunities to get the word out even further about the healthy alternative low-carb living provides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home