MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Friday, August 05, 2005

Welcome Ralph Bristol Show Listeners


Ralph is "the lonely voice of reason in a cacophony of chaotic chatter"

If you are visiting "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" after listening to me on The Ralph Bristol Show on Newsradio 1330/950 WORD-AM in the Greenville/Spartanburg, SC market, then let me personally welcome you to my blog.

After losing 180 pounds in 2004 following the Atkins diet, I created this blog as a way to educate and encourage people interested in the low-carb lifestyle. I describe it as livin' la vida low-carb.

I was one of five contestants in "Ralph's Incredible Shrinking Ton" weight loss contest and was the grand prize winner.

Talking about how low-carb has literally changed my life forever is a passion that runs deep within me now. I am always happy to share with others how much healthier I have become as a result of livin' la vida low-carb. I finished a manuscript of a book about my weight loss experience in July 2005 and expect the book to be released in early 2006.

Feel free to leave a comment to any of my blog posts or you can write to me at livinlowcarbman@charter.net. I appreciate your visit today and hope you will make this a daily stop for all the latest news and information regarding the low-carb lifestyle.

A special THANK YOU to Ralph Bristol for giving me the opportunity to appear on his highly successful radio show today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home