MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Welcome Readers Of Spartanburg Herald-Journal

If you happened to stumble upon this blog today after reading about my 180-pound weight loss success story in the Spartanburg Herald-Journal newspaper, then let me be the first to welcome you to "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb." My name is Jimmy Moore and I hope you will stick around for a while and check out everything at this blog which can help you if you decide to choose the low-carb lifestyle for yourself. I have put in many hours of work into this web site since it launched in April 2005 and I am sure you will find something to enjoy while you are here.

There are LOTS of BEFORE and AFTER pictures for you to look at as well as some of my more popular previous posts on a wide variety of topics in the world of low-carb located at the right-hand side of this page. Low-carb eating really is a healthy alternative to the failed low-fat/low-calorie/portion-controlled diets we have been forced to endure for far too long. Livin' la vida low-carb has radically changed my life and it can change yours, too!

When you are finished looking at my blog, be sure to check out the the top five low-carb links I recommended in the story for even more information about the low-carb life:

Low-Carb Eating
Low-Carb Newsline
Low-Carb Freedom
Weight of the Evidence blog
Atkins Official Web Site

There is also a mention of my favorite books and movies in the story. You can check them out by clicking on these links:



I REALLY appreciate your taking the time to visit today and hope that you will make this blog a regular part of your daily reading schedule. It is updated at least once per day and is unabashedly supportive of the truth about low-carb. I applaud and thank Teresa Killian from the Spartanburg Herald-Journal for writing this column about a low-carb weight loss success story (although I was hoping to provide an online link to it for my regular readers who do not live in Spartanburg, South Carolina).

There are many more people just like me out there across the United States and around the world who are quietly going about living their life following a low-carb way of eating and are simply ignoring the doom and gloom news about low-carb that you hear on an almost daily basis from much of the media and from so-called health "experts." You're gonna quickly find that I don't tolerate these unfounded criticisms and challenge them directly with the truth right here in this forum.

I would love to have your comments or questions about my blog, my weight loss, or my upcoming book. Feel free to e-mail me anytime at livinlowcarbman@charter.net. You can also leave me any comments by clicking on the comment link below. God bless you and thank you again for visiting today!

2 Comments:

Blogger . said...

Hey Jimmy....Thank you for including my blog in your list!

9/01/2005 9:02 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

No problem everyone. I mailed each of you an original copy of the column for yourselves. ENJOY!

9/03/2005 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home