MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, September 15, 2005

LivinLaVidaLowCarb.com Domain Created

When I started this blog back in late April of this year, I had no idea it was going to become as big as it has as quickly as it has. Kudos to you the readers for making that happen. I thank the good Lord every single day for giving me the opportunity to share with you my thoughts about the low-carb lifestyle in this forum. You all are such an inspiration to me and constantly propel me to make this web site better and easier to use as a tool in your own life.

That's why I decided to register the domain name LivinLaVidaLowCarb.com to help people find my web site. Now, all you have to do is type livinlavidalowcarb.com into any web browser and it will redirect you to the blog you are reading right now. Go ahead, try it. This simple little change is going to help so many more people find the content of this blog without having to remember a strange URL.

This new domain name will also make it easier when I start talking about my blog in various media outlets in the coming months when I start promoting my book "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" without having to stumble over trying to spell out the blog URL (http://livinlavidalocarb.blogspot.com). Um, spell "low" without the "w" and be sure to add the dot blogspot before the dot com. ARGH! That doesn't translate too well on the radio, television, or in the newspaper. But telling people to go to livinlavidalowcarb.com does. I probably should have done this a long time ago, but now it's done. :-)

Please feel free to share my new domain name with your friends and family who are interested in livin' la vida low-carb. Now they have a place on the Internet to complement their lifestyle change and help them along their journey. It's all at livinlavidalowcarb.com. THANK YOU!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

Very fun. I also bought the domain name kalynskitchen.com recently. Great minds and all that . . .

9/15/2005 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home