MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Only Weeks Away From Releasing My Book...

Hey there faithful readers of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb!"

Many of you have been asking me when my book about my weight loss experience, "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb," will be available for purchase. I have been so encouraged by your outpouring of love and support these past few months and your desire to buy my book. I poured my heart and soul into writing that book and it is such a real honor to me that people want to read what I have to say. I cannot thank you enough for your kindness and graciousness since I began this blog in April.

Well, I have some good news to share with you about my book. The cover designer just completed the book cover on Friday (which I approved and thought was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!) and she is submitting it to the publisher today. It is very festive and celebratory featuring a before and after picture on the front cover that will blow you away. This is the after picture that will appear on the front cover.

The back cover features quotes about my book from two low-carb giants: Jonny Bowden and Jackie Eberstein. To have my book reviewed by both of these low-carb movers and shakers was humbling. A special thank you to Jonny and Jackie for their kind remarks.

From here, it's only a matter of just a few more weeks before I will receive the first copy of the book in the mail (by early October). Once that book is in my hands, that will confirm that "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" will be available for YOU to get for yourself, a friend or family member who needs to be inspired and motivated to lose weight once and for all!

I am so excited about getting this book into your hands and sincerely hope it will help people who are struggling with their weight discover just a glimpse of hope in my success that will get them on the right track in this journey for themselves. If you know anyone who has been losing and gaining weight their entire lives and/or has never been anything but overweight or obese, then this book will be perfect for them. With Christmas coming in just a few months as well as all those people who will make losing weight their New Year's resolution on January 1, 2006, what a perfect gift for that person you care about in your life who could use a book like this to change their life forever like it did for me!

It was my New Year's resolution in January 2004 to lose weight and thanks to livin' la vida low-carb I have found a permanent way to maintain my weight forever. That can and will happen to anyone willing to apply the 10 life-changing characteristics I explain in "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb."

When the book becomes available for purchase, I will post a link at this blog where you can get it and the book should also be available from Amazon.com. In just a few more weeks, the whole world will learn that low-carb is not a fad diet that is dead, but rather a way of life for millions and millions of people who have found weight loss and weight maintenance through it. Get ready world, here I come! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger lws said...

congrat's for the new release in advance.

just blog hopping :)

9/17/2005 10:11 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS for "hopping" this way today!

9/17/2005 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home