MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Autographed Copies Of 'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Book Available From CarbSmart

I've received a very peculiar request from quite a few people regarding the release of my new book this week. Many of you have asked me how you can get a signed copy of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb." I do not have the time, resources, or capacity to do that from my home office in Spartanburg, South Carolina, but one of the nation's leading online low-carb markets has agreed to take on this task for me.

Our friends over at CarbSmart have cheerfully agreed to make my new book available to anyone who wants an autographed copy when you order it through his web site. Click on this link to place your order and it will ship out to you on Monday, November 14, 2005 after I appear at the CarbSmart store that weekend in Huntington Beach, California for a book signing.

Oh, did I mention there's gonna be a book signing in California?! WOO HOO!!! I am so excited about my very first trip to the west coast (I've never been farther west than Knoxville, Iowa!) and my wife Christine will also be joining me along with fellow writer and low-carb cooking extraordinaire Jan McCracken, author of Healthy Carb Cookbook for Dummies.

If you live in or around the Southern California area, then you are cordially invited to come meet Jan, Christine, and I on Saturday, November 12, 2005 from 1-4pm. We are sure to have a great time and I can't wait to see some of my faithful blog friends at this special and rare public appearance on the west coast.

Of course, I will have several book signings on the east coast as well, with ones already set up for November at Barnes & Noble and Pic-A-Book in Spartanburg, South Carolina and negotiations to have ones in Greenville and Columbia, South Carolina as well as Virginia Beach, Virginia (where I went to graduate school and lived for eight years) in November and December.

There's still plenty of room on my calendar to come to YOUR area if you are interested in bringing me in for a "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" speaking engagement/book signing. Drop me an e-mail at livinlowcarbman@charter.net and provide me with your telephone number along with the best time to reach you. I'd be happy to follow-up with you about it!

I hope to see so many of my readers and friends in the coming months as "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" spreads across America!

By the way, some people have asked why my book is not on Amazon.com. Don't worry. It's coming! It'll be there within the next few weeks as well as for your local bookstores to order from a book distribution company called Ingram.

Please do me a favor and visit your local bookstore to ask them if they will carry "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" by Jimmy Moore. You can tell them about my weight loss and how much you think it could sell well as a book of hope and inspiration for would-be dieters. Also, can you contact your local newspapers about writing a book review? You can send them in my direction and I'll take care of following up with them from here. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! The love and support I have received has been overwhelming and I am so appreciative of all the gestures of kindness from each of you. God bless you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home