MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, October 17, 2005

Blog Readers Reviews Of 'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb'

One of my faithful blog readers bought my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" book and suggested that I create a section on my blog where my readers can post their comments about my new book at this blog. So here it is. I will put a link to this blog post under the reviews of my book in the Recommended Books section for anyone interested in posting their comments about the book.

Here is what one of my biggest supporters, lowcarbergal, said about the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" book today:

I don't know where else to post this, but Jimmy I received your book this morning, and I can't put it down! This is bad news, because I'm at work! This is the best "how to" low carb book I've come across.

I'm ordering another one for my husband to put under his pillow at night (and hopefully he'll read it)...no, he can't have mine!

Thank you for writing such a wonderful book. Sorry for posting in the wrong place, I didn't quite know where to post this! You should have an area for reviews!

p.s. It only took 3 days delivery from booklocker! They are great! I highly suggest the hardcover instead of ebook for all reading this. You'll want to refer back again and again!


WOW, thanks for that glowing review, lowcarbergal! I am so glad you have enjoyed it so much that you decided to get another for your husband. That is so cool!

Booklocker really is a wonderful book company who has done everything top-notch. Anyone looking for a great independent book publisher should check them out because they deliver quality customer service for their authors and I have nothing but praises for them.

I want to thank Adam Wilk (aka Diet King) for telling me about them and for helping me to make my dream of writing a book a reality. Check 'em out at Booklocker.com.

Have you read my book and want to post your review at my blog? Then click on the comment section below and enter your comments or you can e-mail them to me at livinlowcarbman@charter.net. I REALLY want to know what YOU think about the book -- good, bad, or indifferent! THANK YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home