MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

British Book Distributor Making 'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Available Worldwide

Ever since my new book "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" released on October 11, 2005, a lot of good things have happened to help get my inspirational story out to people who need to be encouraged and given hope in their weight loss efforts.

Continuing the incredible buzz that preceded its release, "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" quickly became a bestseller at my publisher's web site, Booklocker.com. In fact, the e-book has sold very well so far because it provides fast delivery without any shipping charges and costs just $9.95.

Of course, people wanted to get a taste of the book before they buy it, so my publisher agreed to post a FREE sample chapter of the Introduction to "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" to fill this need. It also became available for purchase from both Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble as well as wholesale orders for low-carb stores and bookstores desiring to carry my book.

In fact, one low-carb store, CarbSmart in Huntington Beach, CA, is making autographed copies of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" available to its customers following the November 12th book signing. I hope to see many of my friends from the West Coast for this event that is sure to be a blast! I also just confirmed more book signings for January in Spartanburg, SC and in Milwaukee, WI. Stay tuned for more details!

My very first review of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" has already been posted online and many of my blog readers wanted a place to write their own reviews. Click here to post YOUR review of the book.

But most exciting to me is the fact that "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" is in the database of Ingram Book Distributors. This is the company that everyone who purchases books for retail sale gets them from. But a subsidiary company of Ingram Book Distributors in the UK called Lightning Source is now carrying "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" and making it available for people who want my book in Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, and worldwide!

Housed in this building in Milton Keynes, England, Lightning Source ships directly to retailers with affiliated distributors or wholesalers as well as supplying books for key online stores such as Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com. There are even a few online retailers who have already begun putting my book on their web sites promoting "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" and naming Lightning Source as their distributor.

Check out this one, for example, from Japan. I still can't get over seeing my book on these international book web sites. That is just too weird!

Thanks to companies like Ingram and Lightning Source, my little book of hope and inspiration may get into the hands of a lot more people than I previously expected. My wife Christine is saying that I'll know my book has "arrived" if they start translating it into other languages. How do you say "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" in Japanese anyway?! LOL!

THANKS to all my international blog readers for your support for my new book, too! You can visit the bookstores where you live and encourage them to carry "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" from either Ingram or Lightning Source. THANKS so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home