MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, October 17, 2005

Get A FREE Chapter Of 'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb'



Who says nothing in life is free anymore?

By popular demand from people who want to get just a taste of what my book is like (as if reading my posts at this blog isn't enough to convince you of my writing style!) without shelling out any dough, my publisher has agreed to post the Introduction to my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" book at their web site for anyone to read FREE OF CHARGE! What a deal, baby!

I told them to post the Introduction because it gives a chronological timeline about my weight loss experience while explaining the 10 chapters of the book. Once you read this sample chapter of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb," then you will be clamoring to read the rest of the book. At least that's the idea behind it. :-)

So what are you waiting for? Read the sample chapter here and then head over here to get the rest of the book.

ENJOY your FREE chapter and THANK YOU for your support!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice. I'm adding this to my Amazon wish list. :)

1/01/2006 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home