MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Getting The E-Book Is Cheaper & Faster

THANK YOU to everyone who has supported the release of my new book "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" about my 180-pound weight loss success on the low-carb lifestyle. It has been an exciting week with much more to come in the days, weeks, and months ahead. I appreciate all the outpouring of kindness and personal encouragement for me through this endeavor.

Hey, I wanted to highlight something about my book release that you may or may not know about.

In addition to the traditional book format like you would buy in a bookstore or see in a library, there is also a convenient e-book version of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" that you can get. The e-book is the exact same version of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" with all 188 pages included in a PDF file format.

But there are two very good reasons for getting the e-book: PRICE and DELIVERY SPEED.

The price of the e-book is 33% cheaper than the paperback version and you get it instantly rather than having to wait for it to arrive in the mail days after ordering. While it is nice to have a book in your hands that you can carry around with you, the e-book provides an alternative means for getting the same book at a lower cost and faster delivery speed.

Quite a few people have already taken advantage of the e-book option and have commented to me about how inexpensive and convenient it was for them to purchase. I just thought I would highlight this special option for those of you who can't wait to read my book or wanted a more cost-effective way to get it. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support of my book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home