MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I'm Gonna Be On Television Today

This afternoon, I am privileged to have the opportunity to share about my weight loss success story with a local television station in the Greenville/Spartanburg market, Fox Carolina. They heard about my weight loss and my book and wanted to do a "day-in-the-life-of" segment for their news broadcast sometime this week. I told them that I needed to think about it -- YES!

We will start out at the local YMCA where I go to workout every day and I'll show them my "fat boy" pants and shirt. Then we'll head over to one of my favorite restaurants so they can see how I order food when eating out. All in all, this should be a fun experience and I will try to enjoy it without being nervous.

As soon as I find out when this will air, I will let you know. If they post a link or video feed of the story at their web site in the next few days, then I will let you know. THANKS for your support! I appreciate it very much.

10-12-05 UPDATE: Well, the interview went well today and I was so nervous. I probably don't remember much of anything that I said and those two hours of filming went by in a flash! It was so much fun and I can't wait to see how they put it all together. The reporter, Heather Vaughan, from Fox Carolina said my segment should air on Saturday or Sunday night depending on how long the MLB playoff baseball game goes on Saturday. If a video feed or story link is posted, then I'll provide that to you here.

10-13-05 UPDATE: I just heard back from Heather Vaughan at Fox Carolina and she told me that my story will air during the 10:00pm news right after the MLB playoff baseball game on Saturday night. She is going to post a link to this blog in the article about my weight loss and book. I can't wait to see it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

PLEASE IGNORE Mr. Jeego here. He's a spammer that took the time to get his SPAM message on my blog today. Don't waste you time clicking on his link, he's trying to sell you something. THANKS!

Jimmy

10/12/2005 2:38 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Again, Congratulations Jimmy! You must be on cloud 9 (I know I would be if I were in your shoes!)

10/13/2005 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home