MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Friday, October 14, 2005

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Now Available From Ingram Book Distributors

I just got confirmation today that my book "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" is now being listed with Ingram Book Distributors.

This may not mean like much to the average Joe on the street, but to bookstores all over the world Ingram is like Wal-mart is to you and I. It's where bookstores can go to get just about everything they could ever want in the wonderful world of books. Ingram is the largest book distribution company in the entire world. And now my little book about my 180-pound weight loss is among their inventory. Swweeeeet!

What this means is that if you go to your local bookstore, such as Barnes & Noble, and you ask them to special order you a copy of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" by Jimmy Moore (ISBN# 1591138043), then they can now see it available for them to get for you in their database.

Additionally, this is also a great opportunity for those of you who want to help me get my book stocked on the shelves in your local bookstores to go in and ask them to carry my book. Enthusiastically tell them about who I am and how I lost weight on low-carb and that you think people would enjoy reading my story of triumph over obesity. Feel free to let them know I am available to do book signings if they are interested in having me come to their area. You will never know how indebted I will be to you if everyone did this small gesture to help me get the word out about "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb."

While getting listed on Ingram is a certainly a VERY big deal for authors, there really is a better way for bookstores and interested low-carb stores to begin carrying "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" as quickly as possible and to get the best possible wholesale price. That method is to order directly from my book publisher, Booklocker.com. Click on this link to place your order. It's that easy. In no time, "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" will be ready to sell to customers looking for a little hope and inspiration in their weight loss journey.

Special thanks to CarbSmart and LO-Carb U Foods for already stepping up to the plate and placing an order with Booklocker.com to carry my book in their stores. If you own a low-carb store, web site, or other place of business and want to carry my book "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb," then please place your order today at https://secure.booklocker.com/booklocker/wholesale/order.php.

THANK YOU so much for helping me spread the story of livin' la vida low-carb to a world full of people who desperately need a glimmer of hope that they can overcome their weight problem once and for all. This book can have an impact on many lives if it can be placed in the hands of the people who need to read it. Again, THANK YOU for your incredible support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home