MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Friday, October 21, 2005

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Now Available From Amazon, B&N


Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com carry "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb"

My book about my 180-pound weight loss success called "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" has just been added to the inventory at both Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com.

For those of you who are Amazon.com Associates, this means you can start selling my book at your web site and will receive a percentage of any sales you make. Click here to learn about how you can become an Amazon.com Associate and earn up to 10% on qualified purchases.

You will notice that the book cover and details about my book are missing from the listings. Don't worry, they're coming very soon and will be posted for customers to see them.

However, if you already have a copy of the book and want to write a review, there is a special review section at both the Amazon and Barnes & Noble web sites for you to do that. It would be great to get a few good ones up early for others to see what you think about my book. THANKS for considering writing a review.

I have also submitted my book for the "Search Inside The Book" feature that Amazon.com allows its customers to view a sample of the book's content. I mailed them a copy of the book today and they said it takes about 5-7 weeks for the feature to appear online. Of course, you can read a sample chapter of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" by clicking here!

Now that "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" is listed at Amazon and Barnes & Noble, it should attract some attention from reviewers who have otherwise not given it a closer look. I invite any member of the media who would like to review "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" to contact me directly at livinlowcarbman@charter.net to obtain a review copy of the book. Please include your name, what media you are representing, and your contact information for follow-up. THANKS!

10-22-05 UPDATE: I'm not sure what language this is in or where this web site is located, but I found my book at an overseas online bookstore called Bol.com. I think this may be in Italy, but I am not sure. Nevertheless, they've got my book listed among the other Diet & Nutrition books. How cool is that?

Also, I noticed "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" is available from Amazon UK, Amazon Canada, Amazon Denmark, Amazon France, and (my personal favorite!) Amazon Japan. We've gone completely global now! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home