MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Read My Book? Then Write A Review For Amazon

My book "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" is starting to get more and more attention across the United States and around the world now that it is listed on Amazon.com. While the front cover of the book has still not been put on my Amazon page, there is an area for people who have read the book to post their personal reviews.

If you have read my book and enjoyed it (or even if you didn't enjoy it!), then can you do me a favor and write me a review? It is SUPER easy and I've even provided you with the link here that will take you directly to the page where you can upload your review. It simple and quick and your review appears within a day or two.

While it may not seem like much to you, a lot of people base their decision about getting a book on the opinions of others who have already bought and read the book. I would be honored and grateful if you could do this for me.

Of course, you can also post your reviews in my special Blog Readers Reviews section if you want to share your comments at my blog.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for continuing to be an inspiration to me on this incredible ride. SEE YA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home