MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Welcome Fox Carolina Television Viewers


Fox Carolina The Ten O'Clock News in Greenville/Spartanburg, SC

If you found this web site after watching Fox Carolina The Ten O'Clock News on Saturday night after the playoff baseball game in the Greenville/Spartanburg, SC area, then let me cordially welcome you to the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog. You are invited to stay a while to check out all the information I have been adding here since I launched this forum in April 2005 after losing 180 pounds on the low-carb lifestyle.

For those of you who are interested in getting the book I wrote called "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" that was featured on television, then you can order it online right now by clicking here. It is also available for bookstores in the Upstate of South Carolina and all across the United States to order for you by request.

Barnes & Noble and Pic-A-Book in Spartanburg have already agreed to carry it and I am in negotiations with several other bookstores in Greenville about stocking "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" and having me appear at various book signings. If you would like to help me with this, then please go to your local bookstore and ask them to stock my book. Feel free to give them my e-mail address (livinlowcarbman@charter.net) if they want to contact me about an in-store event.

I welcome your comments and feedback about what you saw me say on Fox Carolina or virtually any question about livin' la vida low-carb. I am by no means an expert, but I can share with you how my life has dramatically changed because of this healthy way of eating.

The segment you watched on the news about my weight loss and book was filmed on Wednesday, October 12 from 3-5pm at the Middle Tyger YMCA and at the Denny's restaurant in Duncan, South Carolina. Those two hours literally flew by and I barely remember anything I said to the reporter and camerawoman who both did a fabulous job with the interview.

A special word of thanks goes to Heather Vaughan at Fox Carolina for being willing to share my story with her viewers. It is rare to find a television reporter or anyone in the media these days who will highlight a low-carb success story like mine. Sadly, much of the coverage of people who have been on the Atkins diet or other low-carb lifestyle changes has been decidedly negative.

Hopefully this is the beginning of a new trend of reporting that will begin to spread across all media formats to simply acknowledge and applaud any efforts to get this obesity monster under control. This is a subject matter than will not go away anytime soon either and my prayer is that my story of tremendous weight loss will be just the inspiration someone needs to finally have the courage to step forward and do this for themselves. It'll be the best thing you've ever done in your life!

THANKS AGAIN for dropping by the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog today and I hope to see you again real soon! I provide regular updates to help educate and encourage people who are interested in the low-carb way of life. SEE YA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home