MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Dutch Reader Cheers 'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb'


Reader from The Netherlands shows appreciation for my blog

The worldwide impact of this blog has been something I would have never dreamed about before I started writing in this forum in April 2005. Readers from every corner of the Earth visit my place in the blogosphere each day and I am so grateful to each of them for making this a regular place they come to learn more about the low-carb lifestyle and to be encouraged in their weight loss.

Today I received a VERY kind e-mail from a gentleman in The Netherlands who was gracious in his comments about me and my blog. I thought I would share this e-mail with you:

Hello Jimmy,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you with your fabulous success with the low-carb nutritional approach. I fully can understand your enthusiasm about it. In fact, I lost nearly 200 pounds myself in less than 18 months, even without exercise. I exercise because I can ... a little factoid the "experts" often forget.

It is great and encouraging to see that even more people live and enjoy the great benefits of a low-carb nutritional approach. And it's high time this information gets into the mainstream media. I am certain that your blog absolutely will make a difference. I have been reading a lot in your blog and enjoyed it very much. Your well-informed, easy-to-read and informative blog is a delight and refreshing. In a world where King Sugar and Prince Lies reign with an iron fist, the truth needs all the help it can get.

You are doing a truly wonderful job and a great service to mankind. I also am happy that the life's work and research of the brilliant Dr. Atkins, another courageous and intelligent soul like you, is now finally no longer ridiculed and ignored. People are starting to listen and take notice. It is high time.

All that's needed now is the final push that will topple the ivory towers from which the low-fat gospel has been forced upon us for decades. Your blog, book and other activities will definitely contribute to that. Soon, hopefully very soon, the low-fat lie (because that is what is and always has been) will no longer echo in the sacrosanct halls of our academia, government and media.

We have never met, Jimmy, but for your good work and spreading the good word the way you do, you will always have my deepest respect. My hats off!

Keep up the good work!


THANK YOU SO MUCH for those incredibly gracious remarks about me, my blog, and my book. WOW! I'm just your average everyday man trying to live life like everyone else and to read these kind of comments from someone I have never met is humbling and gratifying. It must mean I'm doing something right! :)

I am appreciative of everyone who comes to my blog and want to personally thank you for extending to me your love and appreciation for what I do. And, of course, if you don't like what I'm doing, I'm sure I'll hear from you, too. That's okay! As the kids these days say, "It's all good!" As long as we can get people to talking about livin' la vida low-carb, I am confident that the TRUTH will shine through.

Feel free to write me anytime at livinlowcarbman@charter.net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home