MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm Shrinkiiiiiiiinnnnnnggg!!!

A funny thing happened last night when I went to try on my Halloween costume.

I decided I wanted to dress up in the same outfit I wore last year -- President George W. Bush in formal attire. The mask was one I bought last year from the Halloween store I ended up working for this year. Yeah, I'm a cheapskate on a costume I'll wear ONE time a year. :-)

To complement the mask, I pulled out the same tuxedo I wore in 2004 for Halloween night. But something funny has happened since then. Although my weight loss since then has only been about 10-15 pounds, I discovered that I lost about 8 inches in my waistline. I'm shrinkiiiiiiiinnnnnnggg!!! LOL!

Since there was not a place for a belt and I did not have any suspenders, I ended up using one of the inside buttons to keep my pants up and hiding the bunched up pants with the cumberbund. Nobody could tell the difference with the pants, but the coat is also very big on me now. Nice "problem" to have, eh?

What a wonderful predicament to be in! If my weight has remained stable and yet I'm still losing inches and inches from my waistline, that is a very cool thing indeed. And just think, I've still got a lot of hanging skin that ain't gonna go anywhere until it is removed surgically. Someday, someday.

I just thought I would share with you the GOOD NEWS that the benefits of livin' la vida low-carb are continuing! WOO HOO!

2 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Congratulations Jimmy! That IS a great "problem" to have.

Don't worry about the hanging skin - try to think of it as your "battle scar" and proof of how far you've come. ;-)

-Debi

11/01/2005 12:39 PM  
Blogger . said...

Awesome problem!!! Congratulations to the incredible shrinking man!

11/01/2005 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home