MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Laughing In The Face Of Low-Carb's Enemies

"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter." -- Mark Twain

HA HA HA HA HA!

I have to laugh in the face of those who have shown me scorn and disdain just because they dislike my blog or my book. I know everyone doesn't like my style of writing or the way I confront the enemies of the low-carb lifestyle, but I don't do what I do to appease anyone. It is who and what I am, like it or not.

My simple mission here and in my book is to merely provide information about the low-carb lifestyle in an informative and entertaining manner to help educate and encourage people about livin' la vida low-carb. If someone doesn't like the way I do that, then nobody is forcing them to read my blog or book.

This leads me to the latest smear on me, my blog and my book at Amazon.com today.

As I previously blogged about last week, there are those who are trying desperately to discredit me and my book by writing nasty reviews at the Livin' La Vida Low-Carb page at Amazon.

I find it rather peculiar that these cowards don't even have the guts to use their real name and/or identify what their motive is for trashing my book. I think it is incredibly hysterical that they have to resort to such sophomoric behavior just to reveal how ignorant they are about me, my book, or the low-carb lifestyle for that matter.

The latest gutless wonder calls himself "No bread, No potatoes, No thanks!" from "Lone Star" and writes:

"Ahem. I have read these reviews and I have read JM's blog and book (sort of, not worth finishing), unlike most reviewers here.

Sorry, I was bored. Just another book I will not finish reading. I suppose, I am getting old, and I prefer excitement. Been there, done that twice.

The only excitement surrounding this book appears to be the balloons on the cover and the [biased] reviews.

Allstar ratings...hmmm, the stars may as well be RED FLAGS. Most even admitted to not reading the book. If my book (The Life of a Princess), sustained poor rankings, I'd ask my cronies to write stellar reviews too. It works both ways, I reckon.

Yet another author, yet another diet. Everyone is a dietician today?, yet the world grows bigger. Ayi, yi, yi. Who to trust these days? Not Mr. Moore I suspect. Here today, gone tomorrow.

God Bless,
GHWB

Did you know? Dietitian is spelled 2 ways."


This "review" reveals quite a bit about the person that wrote it:

1. It is obviously somebody who DIDN'T buy the book because I haven't had one person tell me it is boring.

2. It is likely from this person (also known as "The Dietitian") who has an axe to grind with me over my review of his book.

3. It is from someone who would rather disrespect a former president ("GHWB" from "Lone Star" -- could that be George Herbert Walker Bush from Texas?) than to be a real man and take full ownership of the comments.

4. It is an act of desperation on the part of the enemies of low-carb to be so blatantly critical of a real-life success story.

These low-fat/low-calorie/portion control advocates have to be pitching a fit with my book being out there now. All of their stereotypical responses about people on a low-carb lifestyle are blown to smithereens by my personal story of triumph over my obesity thanks to low-carb living. You better believe they feel threatened by people like me and others who have been successful on low-carb. That's why I hope others will step up to the plate and consider sharing their story, too.

In fact, I am thinking of writing a sequel to my book featuring other people who have been successful livin' la vida low-carb as well. E-mail me at livinlowcarbman@charter.net if you would be interested in having your weight loss success the low-carb way showcased in a possible follow-up book to "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb."

As for this person who wrote the "review" of my book, only in your dreams will I be "here today, gone tomorrow." Keep on dreamin'! Like that bad cold you just can't seem to get rid of, Jimmy Moore will be right here spreading the truth about livin' la vida low-carb and helping others find their escape from the perpetual low-fat/low-calorie diet merry-go-round they have had to endure their entire lives. There's a better way and it's called low-carb!

Low-carbers are laughing in the face of those who choose to oppose our lifestyle choice. It is an effective weapon against these enemies who are obviously depressed and angry because they're stuck with eating those nasty-tasting low-fat foods. Poor low-fatties!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home