MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, November 10, 2005

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Book Tour Kicks Off Today In Spartanburg

Today is the official kickoff of my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" book tour. I am so excited about the opportunity to meet people who are hurting because they have become so frustrated trying to lose weight. My story of victory over my weight could be just what they need to do it for themselves this time. :)

For people in the Upstate of South Carolina, I will be at the downtown Spartanburg YMCA this evening from 6-8pm. I will have on display some of my old "fat boy" pictures, some video of just how big I had gotten, and other reminders of the old Jimmy Moore that I never want to see again.

Bring a friend and I'll be happy to talk with you about the low-carb lifestyle and share my personal story. You can get extra copies of the book to give as gifts this Christmas!

I hope to see you there...

If you live in or around Southern California, then I'll be blogging about my special trip to your area this weekend later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home