MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, November 10, 2005

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Book Tour Stops In Southern California On Saturday


Upcoming book signing promoted in the OC Register on Sunday


CarbSmart Low Carb & Sugar Free Market hosting book signing

Excitement doesn't even begin to describe the emotions my wife Christine and I are feeling right now just hours away from flying out west to Southern California for our first trip ever there for a book signing with my new book "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb." We are thrilled to have the opportunity to share some time with our friends at CarbSmart Low Carb & Sugar Free Market in Huntington Beach, CA this weekend.

This will be a rare opportunity to meet my blog friends in that area and I personally invite you to come out for all the fun we are going to have just hanging out and having a good time with each other.

I can't wait to be sitting next to Jan McCracken (or as I've dubbed her "McCrack-a-lackin'" -- if you've seen the Dreamworks film Madagascar, then you know what I'm talking about!).

Jan is the author of Healthy Carb Cooking For Dummies and will be signing her book as well!

So come on out from 1-4pm on Saturday and help us celebrate what CarbSmart is dubbing "The Low Carb Book Signing Of The Year!"

SEE YA THERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home